The Registration Service is in charge of the management and the follow-up of Contractors' Personnel records. The Service also issues all kind of CERN access cards as well as CERN car stickers and execute biometrics registration.
The Registration Service is located in the building
(next to the Entrance B, on the Meyrin site)
07:30 am - 04:00 pm non stop
excluding CERN official holidays
The Access cards and the Car Stickers services are open
07:30 am - 05:30 pm non stop
Who ? What ?
All contractors' personnel working on the CERN site or coming to execute a contract must be in conformity with the rules in force within the Organisation.
To simplify the registration, arriving to the Registration Service, the concerned person must :
- fill in the contractor's personnel registration sheet,
- be in possession of the original of the registration sheet, duly completed, signed and stamped,
- be in possession of a valid identity document (identity card or passport),
- be able to point out the name of the CERN representative, (guarantor or technical coordinator) member of the personnel of the Organization,
- have a valid contractual link with CERN,
- be in possession of a proof of the fulfillment of the assignment formalities (cf Useful links for more details).
NB: Particular cases require additional documents. Do not hesitate to enquire to the hostesses of Registration Service.
- Assignment of personnel to work in France
- Registration Service in the Service Portal
Warning - Clause of limitation of responsibility
The Registration Service makes every attempt to ensure that the information it provides is accurate and up to date. However, the Service cannot guarantee that the information and the links provided on its website are accurate and complete, and declines all responsibility in this regard. Any use made of the information and links provided by the Registration Service is under the user’s own responsibility and at his or her own risk.